People® has always believed in helping its clients with all the support they require and by making regular features and user experience upgrades to the software. We’ve made our software release for May 2020, and listed below are some of the interesting enhancements for you!
1) TDS Declaration screen changes: Option added to let employees select Old or New Scheme for calculating Income Tax liability
2) Employee – New starter: Employee ID gets auto-generated, which can be edited if required
3) Release / Hide Salary Slips: You can decide when to release the Salary Slips after you review your payroll details! Also, as an option, you can email the salary slips to your employees! You may still download the zip of salary slips to review before releasing them to employees.
4) Employee salary Screen: An option has been added to define the payout frequency applicable for the entitlements and deductions! You can also capture additional information related to EPF and EPS enrolment of the employee.
5) Expense details prompt – Capture payment information: You may optionally capture the payment mode, the payment date, and remarks when marking an expense as paid.
6) Payment of contractors and subcontractors: New TDS option added, for Contractors and subcontractors with 1% TDS (0.75% for FY 2020-21). Also, No TDS option has been added for cases where you don’t want to deduct TDS.
7) New column “Reporting Manager”: Added Reporting Manager Column to Monthly Attendance Report (both detailed and summary)
8) Form 24Q (Q1 to Q4): As a part of the payroll process, now the quarterly Form 24Q file will also be generated for respective quarters.
9) Salary register changes: Employee Bank account information has been added to the Salary Register document generated as part of Payroll so that the disbursement instructions can be created quickly.
10) Challan Download Screen changes: This is useful if you need to update some company compliance information and then regenerate the challans & registers.
11) Bank Bulk salary transfer excel sheets: Option added to generate bank bulk salary excel sheet. Please contact your account manager to check the compatible banks and to get this setup.
12) Leave encashment calculation: You may select Other Events like Casual Leaves as well in addition to earned leaves, to be encashed during full-and-final settlement if your company policy allows it.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at https://peoplehrindia.com/contact-us